October 06, 2020 at 08:00AM
The S&P 500 index may struggle to extends its climb from the September low if Congress is unable to deliver a much-needed fiscal aid package ahead of the US elections.
- EUR/USD & Nasdaq Plunging as Powell Unleashes Yield Surge
- NEWS: S&P 500 touches a session low. Trendline gives way March 04, 2021 at 06:22PM
- NEWS: EURUSD moves through March low. Looks toward February/year low March 04, 2021 at 06:13PM
- NEWS: Nasdaq looks toward 100 day MA March 04, 2021 at 05:57PM
- NEWS: Gut check time as Powell leaves the market to fend for itself March 04, 2021 at 05:53PM