October 15, 2020 at 03:00AM
Wall Street stocks fell a second day on stalling fiscal stimulus efforts, which overshadowed strong corporate earnings. Australia’s ASX 200 index surged after the RBA hinted at more easings.
- NEWS: USDCHF has reached the September 2020 high target March 04, 2021 at 07:05PM
- NEWS: NASDAQ index reaches its 100 day moving average March 04, 2021 at 06:57PM
- NEWS: The USD is now the strongest of the major currencies March 04, 2021 at 06:52PM
- EUR/USD & Nasdaq Plunging as Powell Unleashes Yield Surge
- NEWS: S&P 500 touches a session low. Trendline gives way March 04, 2021 at 06:22PM