September 24, 2020 at 03:00AM
Asia-Pacific equities face a cloudy day ahead after a bloodbath US trading session. The US Dollar climbs, the VIX volatility index surges and risk assets are in a “risk off” mode.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data