September 24, 2020 at 03:00AM
Asia-Pacific equities face a cloudy day ahead after a bloodbath US trading session. The US Dollar climbs, the VIX volatility index surges and risk assets are in a “risk off” mode.
- NEWS: ANZ on questioning the RBA commitment to not hike the cash rate until 2024 May 10, 2021 at 12:29AM
- NEWS: Pantera Capital (cryptocurrency fund) is, err … bullish on Bitcoin May 10, 2021 at 12:29AM
- NEWS: GBP gaining higher still as Tokyo trade gets underway May 10, 2021 at 12:27AM
- NEWS: Musk says Spacex to launch satellite DOGE-1 to the moon in 2022 May 09, 2021 at 11:47PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs on the Colonial Pipeline gasoline network shut down – brief disruption May 09, 2021 at 11:41PM