September 04, 2020 at 02:27PM
• Soy broke resistance level 960,00
• Likely to rise to 990,00
Soy recently broke above the powerful resistance level 960,00 – which started the sharp downtrend at the beginning of 2020, as can be seen below.
The breakout of the resistance level 960,00 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) – which is part of the extended upward impulse sequence C from the start of August.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 990,00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?