September 04, 2020 at 02:27PM
• Soy broke resistance level 960,00
• Likely to rise to 990,00
Soy recently broke above the powerful resistance level 960,00 – which started the sharp downtrend at the beginning of 2020, as can be seen below.
The breakout of the resistance level 960,00 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) – which is part of the extended upward impulse sequence C from the start of August.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 990,00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM