September 04, 2020 at 02:27PM
• Soy broke resistance level 960,00
• Likely to rise to 990,00
Soy recently broke above the powerful resistance level 960,00 – which started the sharp downtrend at the beginning of 2020, as can be seen below.
The breakout of the resistance level 960,00 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) – which is part of the extended upward impulse sequence C from the start of August.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 990,00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips