September 24, 2020 at 03:19PM
• Soy broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 986.00
Soy continues to fall inside the sharp downward correction 4, which started earlier with the daily Bearish Engulfing from the key multi-month resistance level 1040.00.
The price today broke the support trendline of the daily up channel from August – which should accelerate the downward movement of this instrument.
Soy is expected to fall further toward the next support level 986.00 (low of the previous short-term correction (iv) and the target price for the completion of the active wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM