September 24, 2020 at 03:19PM
• Soy broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 986.00
Soy continues to fall inside the sharp downward correction 4, which started earlier with the daily Bearish Engulfing from the key multi-month resistance level 1040.00.
The price today broke the support trendline of the daily up channel from August – which should accelerate the downward movement of this instrument.
Soy is expected to fall further toward the next support level 986.00 (low of the previous short-term correction (iv) and the target price for the completion of the active wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM
- NEWS: New Zealand to a 7-day lockdown for Auckland February 27, 2021 at 03:53PM
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Price Hangs on Reflationary Market Sentiment
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM