February 23, 2021 at 03:56PM
• Soy broke round resistance level 1400.00
• Likely to reach resistance 1435.00
Soy recently broke the round resistance level 1400.00 (which stopped the previous impulse wave (1) at the start of February –as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 1400.00 is aligned with the active medium-term impulse wave (3) from the middle of February.
Soy can be expected to rise further toward the next resistance 1435.00 (top of the previous impulse sequence (5) from January).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-23-february-2021-20210223/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Nasdaq 100, S&P 500, Dow Jones Forecast: Growth, Tech Stocks Falling Out of Favor?
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Weaken if ECB Increases Bond Buying
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Nine