September 22, 2020 at 03:11PM
• Soy reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 1045.00
Soy recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the support level 1010.00 (top of the daily Shooting) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from the start of this month.
The downward reversal from this support zone continues active intermediate impulse wave (3) – enclosed by the sharp daily up channel from August.
Soy is expected to rise further and re-test the next resistance 1045.00 (top of the previous short-term impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data