August 19, 2020 at 03:43PM
• Soy broke multi-month resistance level 910.00
• Likely to rise to 930.00
Soy continues to rise after the earlier breakout of the key multi-month resistance level 910.00 (former monthly high from March and July).
The breakout of the resistance level 910.00 was preceded by the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from January.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 930.00 (target price for the completion of the active intermediate impulse wave (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-19-august-2020-20200819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips