September 18, 2020 at 01:48PM
• Soy broke round resistance level 1000.00
• Likely to rise to 1065.00
Soy recently broke through the round resistance level 1000.00 – which accelerated the active impulse waves (iii), (v) and C.
The breakout of the resistance level 1000.00 greatly accelerated the active C-wave from August – which then broke the sharp daily up channel from last month – signalling further gains are likely.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1065.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX