December 18, 2020 at 03:45PM
• Soy broke powerful resistance level 1200.00
• Likely to rise to 1225.00
Soy recently broke above the powerful resistance level 1200.00 (which stopped the sharp uptrend at the end of November, as can be seen below).
The breakout of the resistance level 1200.00 accelerated the active impulse waves 3 and (5).
Soy is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1225.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-18-december-2020-20201218/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners