October 14, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Soy reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 1080.00
Soy recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the support level 1030.00 (former resistance level from September), 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (i) from last month and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to extended upward impulse wave C from August.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1080.00 (which stopped the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-14-october-2020-20201014/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM
- NEWS: New Zealand to a 7-day lockdown for Auckland February 27, 2021 at 03:53PM
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Price Hangs on Reflationary Market Sentiment
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM