September 22, 2020 at 04:00PM
With the global pandemic surging in Europe, the Rand has succumbed to a risk averse environment but will this just be a short-term blip before the ZAR continues its bullish run?
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data