September 10, 2020 at 03:24PM
• Silver reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 29.00
Silver recently reversed up with the daily Hammer from the support zone lying between the pivotal support level 26.00 (low of wave (b) from August) and the lower daily Bollinger band.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous minor downward impulse wave (i) – belonging to wave C from August.
Silver is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 29.00 (top of the previous long-legged Doji which marked the top of the earlier corrective wave B).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/silver-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?