October 07, 2020 at 04:00AM
President Donald Trump’s abrupt decision to pull the plug on Congressional stimulus negotiations may weigh on silver and copper prices in the near-term.
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU/USD Bid on Weak Dollar, Softer Yields
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM