October 07, 2020 at 04:00AM
President Donald Trump’s abrupt decision to pull the plug on Congressional stimulus negotiations may weigh on silver and copper prices in the near-term.
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Propped Up by Rising Yields and Weaker Equities
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Improves as German Bund Yields Rise
- NFP and Forex: What is NFP and How to Trade It?
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU Tanks Hard as Yields, Inflation Fears Climb
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM