A stronger Krone will weigh down on inflation and if price pressures continue to run hot, a rate hike may be put in place sooner rather than later. On the other side, the Euro is struggling and is …
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach