December 16, 2020 at 03:40PM
• Procter & Gamble reversed from support level 134.70
• Likely to rise to 139.50
Procter & Gamble recently reversed up from the pivotal support level 134.70 (which has been repeatedly reversing the price from the middle of August).
The support area near the support level 134.70 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
Procter & Gamble is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 139.50 (top of the previous minor retracement from the start of December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/procter-gamble-wave-analysis-16-december-2020-20201216/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356