September 09, 2020 at 03:31PM
• Platinum reversed from support level 890.00
• Likely to rise to 950.00
Platinum recently reversed up from the support level 890.00 (which also reversed the price sharply in July) – intersecting with the support trendline of the daily up channel from March.
The upward reversal from the support level 890.00 continues the active multi-month uptrend from the middle of March.
Platinum is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 950.00 (which stopped the previous ABC correction (2) in August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US House Speaker Pelosi says the $15 minimum wage proposal will remain in House bill February 26, 2021 at 01:34AM
- Dow Jones Falls on Rising Yields, ASX 200, Nikkei 225 Tumble
- Indian Rupee, Nifty 50 Outlook: RBI Rate Hike Bets Creeping With CPI Estimates
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4713 (vs. yesterday at 6.4522) February 26, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says USD to fall February 26, 2021 at 01:04AM