January 29, 2021 at 04:04PM
• Platinum reversed from key support level 1072.00
• Likely rise to resistance level 1140.00
Platinum today reversed up from the key support level 1072.00 (which has been reversing the pair from last month), interesting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
If the pair closes today near the current levels it will form the Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Morning Star – strong buy signal for Platinum.
Platinum is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1140.00 (which stopped the two previous impulse waves (i) and i).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-29-january-2021-20210129/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners