December 24, 2020 at 02:40PM
• Platinum rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to rise to 1064.00
Platinum retains bullish tone after the price reversed up sharply from the key support level 921.5 (former resistance from October which also reversed the price twice in November).
The upward reversal from the support level 921.5 stopped the previous minor ABC correction 2.
Given the long-term daily uptrend – Platinum is expected to rise in the active impulse wave 3 toward the next resistance level 1064.0 (top of the previous minor correction (b) from the middle of December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-24-december-2020-20201224/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm