August 20, 2020 at 03:22PM
• Platinum broke support area
• Likely to fall to 900.00
Platinum recently broke the support area located between the support level 931.00 (low of the previous Morning Star) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support area is likely to extend the bearish pressure on Platinum in the coming trading sessions.
Platinum is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 900.00 (low of the previous wave (4), intersecting with the support trendline of the daily up channel from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?