December 15, 2020 at 03:59PM
• Platinum reversed from round support level 1000.00
• Likely to rise to 1080.00
Platinum recently reversed up from the round support level 1000.00 (former powerful resistance from August) coinciding with the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse 3 from October.
The upward reversal from the support level 1000.00 started the active minor impulse wave 5.
Platinum is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1080.00 (top of the previous upward impulse wave 3 from the start of December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-15-december-2020-20201215/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356