September 14, 2020 at 03:38PM
• Platinum broke resistance level 950.00
• Likely to rise to 965.00
Platinum continues to rise after the earlier breakout of the resistance level 950.00 – which was set as the likely upward target in our previous report for this instrument.
The breakout of the resistance level 950.00 follows the earlier breakout of the daily down channel from the start of August – which strengthened the bullish pressure on Platinum.
Given the strong uptrend – Platinum is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance levels 965.00 (top of wave 4) and 985 (top of wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM