September 14, 2020 at 03:38PM
• Platinum broke resistance level 950.00
• Likely to rise to 965.00
Platinum continues to rise after the earlier breakout of the resistance level 950.00 – which was set as the likely upward target in our previous report for this instrument.
The breakout of the resistance level 950.00 follows the earlier breakout of the daily down channel from the start of August – which strengthened the bullish pressure on Platinum.
Given the strong uptrend – Platinum is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance levels 965.00 (top of wave 4) and 985 (top of wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?