November 08, 2019 at 02:05PM
- Platinum broke support level 900.00
- Likely to fall to 880.00
Platinum recently broke the support zone lying between the round support level 900.00 (former resistance from October) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from October.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active medium-term ABC correction (2)
Platinum is expected to fall further and retest the next key support level 880.00 (low of the earlier correction 2 and the target price for the completion of wave (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/platinum-wave-analysis-08-november-2019-20191108/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Forex – Yen, Swiss Franc Higher in Risk off Trade; Aussie Hits 1-Month Lows
- Brexit Briefing: GBP Outlook Enhanced as Fiscal Policy Dominates Election
- NEWS: German economy ministry: Q3 business climate indicators send first ray of hope November 14, 2019 at 09:09AM
- Germany almost rolled into a recession – what’s going on?
- China’s Investment Growth Slows to a Record Low
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: Dow trades at a all-time intraday record high price November 13, 2019 at 06:57PM
- More central bank hawkishness? Kiwi surged as RBNZ kept rate
- About FC
- AUD/USD Hit by China Data Miss, Downtend May Deepen
- Bit-comment: Bitcoin’s dynamic tilted to fear
- NEWS: UBS Wealth Management report high-net-worth investors preparing for a (equity) market drop November 13, 2019 at 02:20AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September industrial production +0.1% vs -0.2% m/m expected November 13, 2019 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: The full prepared text from Fed Powell's testimony to the Joint Economic Council November 13, 2019 at 04:19PM
- A surprising number of millennials are saving for retirement, and they’re making Gen X look bad