September 22, 2020 at 03:08PM
• PepsiCo reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 135.00
PepsiCo recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 129.35 (which earlier formed the two consecutive Bullish Engulfing patterns in June) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous two downward impulse waves (iii) and C.
PepsiCo is expected to rise further and re-test the next resistance level 135.00 (former multi-day support from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/pepsico-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Travel restrictions have no end in sight as European leaders worry about new variants
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar falls, bond rout intensifies February 25, 2021 at 12:57PM
- Australia passes new media law that will require Google, Facebook to pay for news
- GameStop shares surge in premarket as Reddit favorites rally again
- Institutions are taking profits in Bitcoin, and altcoins are selling off