September 22, 2020 at 03:08PM
• PepsiCo reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 135.00
PepsiCo recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 129.35 (which earlier formed the two consecutive Bullish Engulfing patterns in June) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous two downward impulse waves (iii) and C.
PepsiCo is expected to rise further and re-test the next resistance level 135.00 (former multi-day support from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/pepsico-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?