“Past coups predict future coups, and Mali has had a series of them”—what happens after this one?
THE MILITARY has again ousted the president, after months of protests and years of ethnic violence. Fresh elections or no, whoever comes out on top faces a tough job. We survey the pandemic-era dining-out landscape, finding that restaurants are about so much more than the food. And the Chinese trawlers that are stripping the rich waters of the Galapagos. Runtime: 21min
For full access to print, digital and audio editions of The Economist, subscribe here www.economist.com/intelligenceoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/08/21/past-coups-predict-future-coups-and-mali-has-had-a-series-of-them-what-happens-after-this-one
Selected by fonecable.com
SIMILAR ARTICLES ON WEB: “Past coups predict future coups, and Mali has had a series of them”—what happens after this one?
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA