September 25, 2020 at 03:41PM
• Papa John’s approaching key support level 80.00
• Likely to fall to 75.00
Papa John’s recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 87.70 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse C from the start of September.
The price is currently approaching the key support level 80.00 (which stopped the previous ABC correction (2) earlier this month).
Papa John’s is expected to break below support level 80.00 and fall further toward the next support level 75.00 (former low of the daily Hammer from May).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/papa-johns-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX