September 25, 2020 at 03:41PM
• Papa John’s approaching key support level 80.00
• Likely to fall to 75.00
Papa John’s recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 87.70 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse C from the start of September.
The price is currently approaching the key support level 80.00 (which stopped the previous ABC correction (2) earlier this month).
Papa John’s is expected to break below support level 80.00 and fall further toward the next support level 75.00 (former low of the daily Hammer from May).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/papa-johns-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?