September 25, 2020 at 03:41PM
• Papa John’s approaching key support level 80.00
• Likely to fall to 75.00
Papa John’s recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 87.70 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse C from the start of September.
The price is currently approaching the key support level 80.00 (which stopped the previous ABC correction (2) earlier this month).
Papa John’s is expected to break below support level 80.00 and fall further toward the next support level 75.00 (former low of the daily Hammer from May).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/papa-johns-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NZD/USD, NZD/JPY React as Soaring Treasury Yields Skew Market Risk Profile
- NEWS: US minimum wage measure ruled out February 26, 2021 at 12:19AM
- NEWS: RBA in buying 3-year Australian government bonds again, AUD 3bn amount February 26, 2021 at 12:17AM
- NEWS: RBNZ Gov Orr says commitment to prolonged stimulus remains February 26, 2021 at 12:15AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin selling takes it to touch $47k. ETH lower also. February 25, 2021 at 11:59PM