September 04, 2020 at 02:30PM
• Palladium reversed from resistance level 2370,00
• Likely to fall to 2130,00
Palladium recently reversed down with the daily Shooting Star from the powerful resistance level 2370,00 (which has been reversing the price form March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 2370.00 stopped the previous upward impulse sequence (iii) from the end of August.
Palladium is likely to fall further toward the next support level 2130,00 (which stopped the two previous corrections (ii) and 2 in August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?