October 20, 2020 at 03:38PM
• Palladium reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 2450.00
Palladium recently reversed up from the support area lying between the key support level 2330.00 (former resistance from September) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (i) from last month.
The active impulse wave (iii) belongs to the higher-level impulse waves 3 and (3) from July.
Palladium is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2450.00 (top of the precious impulse wave 1 from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-20-october-2020-20201020/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?