October 20, 2020 at 03:38PM
• Palladium reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 2450.00
Palladium recently reversed up from the support area lying between the key support level 2330.00 (former resistance from September) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (i) from last month.
The active impulse wave (iii) belongs to the higher-level impulse waves 3 and (3) from July.
Palladium is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2450.00 (top of the precious impulse wave 1 from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-20-october-2020-20201020/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM
- King Dollar Surges, but Doubts Over Longevity Linger
- As King Dollar Surges on U.S. Yield Run, Experts Say Move Unlikely to Last
- NEWS: Late selling sends US equities into the red despite bond market reversal February 26, 2021 at 09:05PM