September 17, 2020 at 03:52PM
• Palladium reversed from resistance zone
• Likely to fall to 2265.00
Palladium recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 2400.00 (which formed the top of the previous daily candlesticks reversal pattern Evening Star Doji from the end of July) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
If Palladium closes today near the active levels it will again form the daily reversal pattern Evening Star Doji – strong bearish signal.
Palladium is likely to fall further toward the next support level 2265.00 (low of the previous wave (ii) from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX