September 17, 2020 at 03:52PM
• Palladium reversed from resistance zone
• Likely to fall to 2265.00
Palladium recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 2400.00 (which formed the top of the previous daily candlesticks reversal pattern Evening Star Doji from the end of July) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
If Palladium closes today near the active levels it will again form the daily reversal pattern Evening Star Doji – strong bearish signal.
Palladium is likely to fall further toward the next support level 2265.00 (low of the previous wave (ii) from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: RBNZ and the political housing factor March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Germany January retail sales -4.5% vs +0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: UK February Nationwide house prices +0.7% vs -0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 06:59AM