October 13, 2020 at 03:27PM
• Palladium reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 2300.00
Palladium recently reversed down with the daily Dark Cloud Cover candlestick reversal pattern from the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 2450.00 (top of wave 1 from September) and the upper daily Bollinger band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active short-term ABC correction (ii).
Palladium is likely to fall further toward the next support level 2300.00 (target price for the completion of the active wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses