October 13, 2020 at 03:27PM
• Palladium reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 2300.00
Palladium recently reversed down with the daily Dark Cloud Cover candlestick reversal pattern from the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 2450.00 (top of wave 1 from September) and the upper daily Bollinger band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active short-term ABC correction (ii).
Palladium is likely to fall further toward the next support level 2300.00 (target price for the completion of the active wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates