October 01, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Palladium rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach to 2410.00
Palladium continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave 3, which started earlier from the support level 2200.00, intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The active impulse wave 3 belongs to the medium-term upward impulse sequence (5) from the end of July.
Palladium is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2410.00 (top of the previous waves (b) , 1, (iii) and (1) from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data