October 01, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Palladium rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach to 2410.00
Palladium continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave 3, which started earlier from the support level 2200.00, intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The active impulse wave 3 belongs to the medium-term upward impulse sequence (5) from the end of July.
Palladium is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2410.00 (top of the previous waves (b) , 1, (iii) and (1) from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Dollar Up, Gains Over Low-Yielders Over Tolerance for Higher U.S. Bond Yields
- NEWS: Germany reports 3,943 new coronavirus cases, 358 deaths in latest update today March 02, 2021 at 05:03AM
- NEWS: Australian ‘fiscal cliff’ job losses expected to be not severe, more like a ‘fiscal slope’ March 02, 2021 at 04:32AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD Uptrend in Focus as RBA Holds Policy Steady
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Early USD strength all over March 02, 2021 at 03:59AM