Out of office—how will covid-19 change the world of work?
WITH WORK habits around the work changing because of covid-19, host Tom Standage considers the future of the office. What lessons can be learned from companies like GitHub, where most employees are remote? What can providers of flexible workspaces, such as IWG, reveal about trends in office use? What does team-building look like in a world where remote working is more widespread? And what are the implications for pay, housing costs, equality and labour laws? Runtime: 21 min
Read more speculative scenarios at "The World If" and please subscribe to The Economist for full access to print, digital and audio editions: www.economist.com/podcastoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/09/28/out-of-office-how-will-covid-19-change-the-world-of-work
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data