January 27, 2021 at 03:49PM
• Oracle rising inside impulse wave (3)
• Likely to test resistance level 63.55
Oracle recently reversed up sharply exactly from the round support level 60.00 (former resistance from the start of December) – which stopped the previous ABC correction 2.
The price earlier broke the daily down channel from December – which added to the bullish pressure on Oracle.
Oracle is expected to rise further in the active impulse wave (3) toward the next resistance level 63.55 (top of the (b)-wave of the aforementioned ABC correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/oracle-wave-analysis-27-january-2021-20210127/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners