September 12, 2020 at 05:00AM
The price of oil approaches the June low ($34.27) ahead of the OPEC’s September meeting as US crude inventories unexpectedly increase for the first time since July.
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM
- NEWS: EU Financial Services Chief McGuinness: UK assessment to resume June 22, 2021 at 10:04AM
- NEWS: AU10 year yields pressured on China’s Iron Ore regulation June 22, 2021 at 09:53AM
- NEWS: Germanys Merkel: German industry has got through the pandemic well June 22, 2021 at 09:34AM
- NEWS: Equity futures drift lower, but VIX still subdued June 22, 2021 at 09:18AM