September 08, 2020 at 03:59PM
• NZDUSD reversed from long-term resistance level 0.6750
• Likely to fall to 0.6750
NZDUSD recently reversed down with the daily Evening Star from the strong long-term resistance level 0.6750 (which stopped the sharp daily uptrend at the start of 2020).
The downward reversal form the resistance level 0.6750 stopped the earlier short-term impulse wave 3 from June.
Given the strength of the resistance level 0.6750 – NZDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.6600.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses