September 08, 2020 at 03:59PM
• NZDUSD reversed from long-term resistance level 0.6750
• Likely to fall to 0.6750
NZDUSD recently reversed down with the daily Evening Star from the strong long-term resistance level 0.6750 (which stopped the sharp daily uptrend at the start of 2020).
The downward reversal form the resistance level 0.6750 stopped the earlier short-term impulse wave 3 from June.
Given the strength of the resistance level 0.6750 – NZDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.6600.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM
- NEWS: EU Financial Services Chief McGuinness: UK assessment to resume June 22, 2021 at 10:04AM
- NEWS: AU10 year yields pressured on China’s Iron Ore regulation June 22, 2021 at 09:53AM