September 08, 2020 at 03:59PM
• NZDUSD reversed from long-term resistance level 0.6750
• Likely to fall to 0.6750
NZDUSD recently reversed down with the daily Evening Star from the strong long-term resistance level 0.6750 (which stopped the sharp daily uptrend at the start of 2020).
The downward reversal form the resistance level 0.6750 stopped the earlier short-term impulse wave 3 from June.
Given the strength of the resistance level 0.6750 – NZDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.6600.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US minimum wage measure ruled out February 26, 2021 at 12:19AM
- NEWS: RBA in buying 3-year Australian government bonds again, AUD 3bn amount February 26, 2021 at 12:17AM
- NEWS: RBNZ Gov Orr says commitment to prolonged stimulus remains February 26, 2021 at 12:15AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin selling takes it to touch $47k. ETH lower also. February 25, 2021 at 11:59PM
- NEWS: Japan January preliminary industrial production +4.2% m/m (expected +3.8%) February 25, 2021 at 11:51PM