December 30, 2020 at 03:19PM
• NZDUSD under bullish pressure
• Likely to rise to 0,7400
NZDUSD under the bullish pressure today after the pair broke above the resistance level 0.7170 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 3 from last week).
The pair is currently moving inside the multi-impulse upward impulse sequence aligned with the multi-month uptrend from March.
NZDUSD is expected to rise further to the next resistance level 0,7400 (target price for the completion of the active impulse waves 5 and (5)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-30-december-2020-20201230/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners