September 29, 2020 at 03:16PM
• NZDUSD reversed from key support level 0.6500
• Likely to rise to 0.6625
NZDUSD recently reversed up from the key support level 0.6500 (which has been steadily reversing the price from July), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from the middle of May.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.6500 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
Given the oversold daily Stochastic – NZDUSD is likely to rise to the next resistance level at 0.6625 (former support from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356