September 29, 2020 at 03:16PM
• NZDUSD reversed from key support level 0.6500
• Likely to rise to 0.6625
NZDUSD recently reversed up from the key support level 0.6500 (which has been steadily reversing the price from July), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from the middle of May.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.6500 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
Given the oversold daily Stochastic – NZDUSD is likely to rise to the next resistance level at 0.6625 (former support from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips