January 28, 2021 at 03:27PM
• NZDUSD reversed from support level 0.7100
• Likely to rise to 0.7250
NZDUSD today reversed up from the key support level 0.7100 (which also stopped the previous ABC correction (2)) – intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
If the pair closes today near the current levels it will form the daily candlesticks reversal pattern Hammer – strong buy signal for NZDUSD.
Given the clear daily uptrend – NZDUSD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7250 (top of the previous corrective wave B).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-28-january-2021-20210128/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners