September 24, 2020 at 03:21PM
• NZDUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.9750
NZDUSD recently broke the support zone lying between the support level 0.6600 and the support trendline from the end of June.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term ABC correction 4 from the start of September.
Given the strongly bullish USD sentiment – NZDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.9750 (monthly low from August and the likely price for the completion of the active wave 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?