September 24, 2020 at 03:21PM
• NZDUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.9750
NZDUSD recently broke the support zone lying between the support level 0.6600 and the support trendline from the end of June.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term ABC correction 4 from the start of September.
Given the strongly bullish USD sentiment – NZDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.9750 (monthly low from August and the likely price for the completion of the active wave 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses