September 24, 2020 at 03:21PM
• NZDUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.9750
NZDUSD recently broke the support zone lying between the support level 0.6600 and the support trendline from the end of June.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term ABC correction 4 from the start of September.
Given the strongly bullish USD sentiment – NZDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.9750 (monthly low from August and the likely price for the completion of the active wave 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable