September 21, 2020 at 03:11PM
• NZDUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.6600
NZDUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.6785 (which also stopped the pair at the start of September) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Shooting Star.
Given the bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – NZDUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6600 (low of the previous Piercing Line candlesticks pattern).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses