September 21, 2020 at 03:11PM
• NZDUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.6600
NZDUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.6785 (which also stopped the pair at the start of September) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Shooting Star.
Given the bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – NZDUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6600 (low of the previous Piercing Line candlesticks pattern).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM