September 21, 2020 at 03:11PM
• NZDUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.6600
NZDUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.6785 (which also stopped the pair at the start of September) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Shooting Star.
Given the bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – NZDUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6600 (low of the previous Piercing Line candlesticks pattern).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Nine
- Gold Price Outlook Remains Mired by Broader Recovery in US Yields
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Eight