February 19, 2021 at 01:57PM
• NZDUSD broke resistance level 0.7250
• Likely to rise to resistance level 0.7315
NZDUSD currency pair recently broke the resistance level 0.7250 (which is the upper boundary of the sideways price range inside which the pair has been trading from the start of January).
The breakout of the resistance level 0.7250 continues the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 3.
NZDUSD can be expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7315 (top of the previous impulse wave (3) from the start of January) – followed by resistance level 0.7400.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-19-february-2021-20210219/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: FX option expiries for 3 March 10am New York cut March 03, 2021 at 07:38AM
- US Dollar Price Forecast: USD Rebound Fading as Real Yields Turn Lower
- NEWS: Switzerland February CPI -0.5% vs -0.3% y/y expected March 03, 2021 at 07:30AM
- NEWS: What did we learn from the RBA? March 03, 2021 at 07:14AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures +0.4% in early European trading March 03, 2021 at 07:07AM