December 17, 2020 at 03:16PM
• NZDUSD broke key resistance level 0.7115
• Likely to rise to 0.7200
NZDUSD recently broke above the key resistance level 0.7115 (which has been repeatedly reversing this currency pair from the start of December).
The breakout of the resistance level 0.7115 continues both of the active impulse waves 5 and (C).
Given the predominant uptrend – NZDUSD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7200. Strong support now stands at the support level 0.7115.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-17-december-2020-20201217/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM
- NEWS: Weekend – US fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline cyberattack forced shutdown of its fuel network May 09, 2021 at 10:32PM