August 31, 2020 at 02:15PM
• NZDJPY broke key resistance level 70.60
• Likely to rise to 71.60
NZDJPY recently broke the key resistance level 70.60 – top of the B-wave of the previous ABC correction (2) from the middle of July.
The breakout of the resistance level 70.60 was preceded by the breakout of the daily down channel from last month – which encloses the aforementioned d ABC correction (2).
NZDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 71.60 (top of the previous impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- USD/CAD Snaps Lower as Big Miss on NFPs Fuels Weaker US Dollar
- NEWS: US stocks open mixed after jobs report May 07, 2021 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD moves back below the previous highs for the week after spike higher May 07, 2021 at 02:27PM
- NEWS: The bond market has some second thoughts on the jobs data May 07, 2021 at 02:19PM
- NEWS: Weak jobs a result of seasonal-adjustment problems? May 07, 2021 at 01:56PM