August 31, 2020 at 02:15PM
• NZDJPY broke key resistance level 70.60
• Likely to rise to 71.60
NZDJPY recently broke the key resistance level 70.60 – top of the B-wave of the previous ABC correction (2) from the middle of July.
The breakout of the resistance level 70.60 was preceded by the breakout of the daily down channel from last month – which encloses the aforementioned d ABC correction (2).
NZDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 71.60 (top of the previous impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?