September 03, 2020 at 03:29PM
• NZDJPY reversed from key resistance level 71.60
• Likely to fall to 71,00
NZDJPY today reversed down from the key resistance level 71.60 (which also reversed the previous sharp upward impulses in June and July).
The resistance zone near the resistance level 71.60 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
Given the overbought reading on the daily Stochastic indicator – NZDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 71,00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Central Bank Watch: BOE & ECB Interest Rate Expectations Update
- NEWS: US January factory orders +2.6% vs +2.1% expected March 04, 2021 at 03:00PM
- NEWS: Stocks open with modest gains after yesterdays declines March 04, 2021 at 02:36PM
- Bitcoin Hovers Below $50K as Traders Await Fed’s Take on Bond Yields
- Bitcoin fights for $50K and independence from stocks performance