September 03, 2020 at 03:29PM
• NZDJPY reversed from key resistance level 71.60
• Likely to fall to 71,00
NZDJPY today reversed down from the key resistance level 71.60 (which also reversed the previous sharp upward impulses in June and July).
The resistance zone near the resistance level 71.60 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
Given the overbought reading on the daily Stochastic indicator – NZDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 71,00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Canada April net change in employment -207.1K versus -150K estimate May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US April non-farm payrolls +266K vs +1000K expected May 07, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: The GBP is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day May 07, 2021 at 01:16PM
- NEWS: BOE’s Broadbent: Bias towards easing at BOE is now less pronounced May 07, 2021 at 01:12PM
- NEWS: Locked and loaded for another edition of non-farm payrolls May 07, 2021 at 01:09PM