September 25, 2020 at 03:36PM
• NZDJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 70.00
NZDJPY recently reversed up from the support zone located between the support level 68.70 (low of wave A from August), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous extended ABC correction (2) from July.
NZDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next round resistance level 70.00 (former support from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast