September 25, 2020 at 03:36PM
• NZDJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 70.00
NZDJPY recently reversed up from the support zone located between the support level 68.70 (low of wave A from August), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous extended ABC correction (2) from July.
NZDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next round resistance level 70.00 (former support from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?