September 25, 2020 at 03:36PM
• NZDJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 70.00
NZDJPY recently reversed up from the support zone located between the support level 68.70 (low of wave A from August), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous extended ABC correction (2) from July.
NZDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next round resistance level 70.00 (former support from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Germany January import price index +1.9% vs +1.0% m/m expected February 26, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 26 February 2021 February 26, 2021 at 06:37AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lane: We are carefully monitoring the rise in yields February 26, 2021 at 06:17AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 falls by 4% on the day to end February trading February 26, 2021 at 06:07AM
- NEWS: It is gut check time for the market February 26, 2021 at 05:44AM