October 01, 2020 at 03:38PM
• NZDJPY broke resistance level 70.00
• Likely to rise to 71.00
NZDJPY recently broke the resistance level 70.00 (which was set as the likely upward target in our previous forecast for this currency pair).
The breakout of the resistance level 70.00 coincided with the breakout of the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward ABC correction (2) – accelerating the active impulse wave (1).
NZDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 71.00 (which started the C-wave of the previous ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: AUD gaining a few points, bond yield up also after the RBA decision March 02, 2021 at 03:37AM
- NEWS: RBA February 2021 meeting – announce no change to monetary policy, as expected March 02, 2021 at 03:30AM
- NEWS: RBA policy announcement is due at the bottom of the hour – previews ICYMI March 02, 2021 at 03:11AM
- NEWS: Oil prices lower in Asia trade, potential OPEC+ output hikes cited March 02, 2021 at 02:56AM
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Forecast: BTC/USD, ETH/USD Bullish Reversal at Hand?