October 01, 2020 at 03:38PM
• NZDJPY broke resistance level 70.00
• Likely to rise to 71.00
NZDJPY recently broke the resistance level 70.00 (which was set as the likely upward target in our previous forecast for this currency pair).
The breakout of the resistance level 70.00 coincided with the breakout of the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward ABC correction (2) – accelerating the active impulse wave (1).
NZDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 71.00 (which started the C-wave of the previous ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?