October 09, 2020 at 09:13AM
• NZDCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.6120
NZDCHF recently reversed up from the support area lying between the key support level 0.6030 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of September) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The support zone near the support level 0.6030 was further strengthened by the 61.8% Fibonacci correction level of the previous upward correction 2 from August.
NZDCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6120 (top of the previous short-term correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast