October 09, 2020 at 09:13AM
• NZDCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.6120
NZDCHF recently reversed up from the support area lying between the key support level 0.6030 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of September) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The support zone near the support level 0.6030 was further strengthened by the 61.8% Fibonacci correction level of the previous upward correction 2 from August.
NZDCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6120 (top of the previous short-term correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: RBNZ and the political housing factor March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Germany January retail sales -4.5% vs +0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: UK February Nationwide house prices +0.7% vs -0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 06:59AM