January 04, 2021 at 03:38PM
• NZDCHF reversed from resistance level 0.6375
• Likely to fall to 0.6250
NZDCHF recently reversed down strongly from the key resistance level 0.6375 (which earlier reversed the price multiple times at the end of November).
The resistance area near the resistance level 0.6375 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily RSI indicator – NZDCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.6250 (low of the previous waves 4, A and (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-4-january-2021-20210104/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm