September 21, 2020 at 03:12PM
• NZDCHF reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.6035
NZDCHF recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 0.6160 (top of the previous wave 2) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous short-term corrective wave (ii).
Given the bullish CHF sentiment seen today – NZDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6035 (low of the previous Morning Star and wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses