September 21, 2020 at 03:12PM
• NZDCHF reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.6035
NZDCHF recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 0.6160 (top of the previous wave 2) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous short-term corrective wave (ii).
Given the bullish CHF sentiment seen today – NZDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6035 (low of the previous Morning Star and wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?