February 02, 2021 at 03:46PM
• NZDCHF reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.6315
NZDCHF today reversed down from the resistance area set between the key resistance level 0.6440 (former monthly high from January) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous impulse wave (iii) from the middle of January.
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – NZDCHF can be expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.6315 (low of the previous correction (ii) from January).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-2-february-2021-20210202/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners